Visa, Insurance etc.

We strongly recommend that you purchase valid cancellation insurance and travel insurance

» Information:  Gouda Travel Insurance

Information on EU Travel insurance coverage ( EU citizens)            READ MORE   

Information on Danish Travel insurance coverage ( Danish citizens)  READ MORE

Important regarding travel to the US

Please consult the appropriate US embassy with any questions.

ALL NON-US citizens are either required to obtain a visa PRIOR to travelling to the US
or if travelling under the Visa Waiver scheme (available ONLY  for citizens of selected countries). You must complete an ESTA and be approved for travel PRIOR to travelling. (Please complete no later than 48 hrs. prior to departure)

Please read exact rules here: